With each pedal stroke, a cross-platform step-through e-bike with 26″ wheels encourages fun and confidence. The Berri is perfect for riders who are shorter in size or who want a more agile riding style.
Your iGO will be able to conquer any hill, traffic jam, or Sunday ride thanks to its powerful 750w brushless geared motor. Users can personalize rider profiles and style when used in conjunction with our ground-breaking iGO Drive Connect App to get the most out of each journey.
The brand-new iGO Drive Connect app enables complete customization and real insight into your journey. The software will enable customers and dealers to graphically display and diagnose any system flaws, alter rider profiles, and mold the iGO Drive system to their needs. This includes automated maintenance and update notifications in addition to bespoke ride tuning.
- Frame: iGO Alloy 6061 700, with internal cable routing, in-frame removable battery, Electronics access port
- Fork: SUNTOUR NEX 26” Suspension fork, 63mm travel, hydraulic lockout
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Altus 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: na
- Shifters: SHIMANO Altus 8-speed Rapidfire Plus trigger shifter
- Brakes: TEKTRO Auriga Hydraulic disc
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Cassette: SHIMANO HG50-8, 8-speed, 11-34T
- Seat Post: Alloy 31.6
- Handlebar: Alloy Ergofit touring bar with removable end plugs
- Stem: Satori EZ3 Tooless multi adjustable
- Saddle: Velo for iGO
- Rims: Black Alloy 26″
- Tires: MAXXIS Overdrive Excel 26×2.0 with SilkShield bead-to-bead puncture protection
- Battery: SAMSUNG 18650 Removable in Frame Lithium Battery
- Charging Time: 110/220V Smart charger, LED status ,UL, 2A
- Battery Range: 90km (56mi)