A relaxed urban electric bike complete with fenders and chain cover to keep you clean, available in four frame sizes and high-step, mid-step, or step-thru frame style, only available in gloss white for now. Comfortable upright geometry with adjustable angle stem, swept-back hybrid handlebar, premium ergonomic grips, a suspension fork, suspension seat post, and gel saddle with rubber bumpers.
Efficient 700c tires are e-bike rated with puncture protection and reflective sidewall stripes, powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power and adjustable-reach levers, included frame lock is keyed to match the battery. Less expensive than the other 2019 PEGASUS models because it uses a chain vs. a belt and the externally mounted PowerPack 500 battery, still includes a great cargo rack with a mini pump and integrated lights for safety, efficient Bosch Active Line Plus motor is quiet and smooth.
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium Alloy, Step-Thru
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25 Spring Suspension, 63mm Travel, Compression Adjust with Lockout, Preload Adjust, 100mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Axle with Quick Release Skewer
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8V Half Grip Shifter on Right
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Front Rotor and 160mm Back Rotor, Dual-Piston Calipers, Three-Finger Levers with Adjustable Reach
- Handlebar: Kalloy HB-4110V-ENC, Swept Back, Alloy, 620mm to 640mm Length Depending on Frame Size, 28mm Rise, 25° Up Sweep, 37° Back Sweep, 31.8mm Bore
- Stem: Kalloy AS-ZG2, Alloy, 0° to 60° Adjustable Angle, 90mm to 110mm Length Depending on Frame Size, One 10mm Spacer, One 5mm Spacer, 20mm Stack Height
- Saddle: Selle Royale Look-In Moderate City
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 28″ x 1.75″ (47-622) (700x45c)
- Battery: 13.4 ah
- Charging Time: 3.5 hours
- Battery Range: Estimated Max 100 miles (161 km)
There are no reviews yet.